A web design service specifically for writers plus social media promotionEvery author needs a website. Readers go straight to Google to search for information about an author or a book. Having a website means that you can say exactly what you want to say about yourself and your work.Â Not having a website means you are missing a trick that couldÂ lead to more readers and book sales. At Bookwebs, we like to make the web design for authors process easy for you. We will:
- Advise on the type of site you need to encourage sales of your work.
- Organise everything needed to set up yourÂ site (domain name and hosting).
- Build your site for you.
- Give you advice on how to market your site and set up Facebook and Twitter pages.
- And after your site has been launched, we will look after it for you, providing all the support and help you need.
- We will also promote you as an author and your books on our social media pages, and support your own social media presence.